Forza Horizon 3 has been the first racing game I have truly enjoyed since Burnout Paradise. Now, it would appear they're going to make like the last racing game I truly enjoyed before that: Whiplash.
If you don't know Whiplash, you are too young to be here.
Oh, and Hot Wheels!!!!
The only thing I am concerned about is the number of grenades we will face when Graybush makes us play it on Veteran ...
I know what Coxxorz will be playing May 9th
- Arriving on May 9, the expansion features six themed islands off the coast of Australia, all connected with Hot Wheels track, plus iconic Hot Wheels rides like Twin Mill, Rip Rod and the Bone Shaker. Best expansion idea ever.
They also seem to be going the other way around as well...
Sega Nite! Sega Nite! Sega Nite!
Hopefully the two week old reminder is enough and there is no longer a copy of Black Ops 2 stranded, lonely and forgotten, in Arundel.
Zombies. Tonight. Backwards compatible.
Be sure to install it and all of the additional DLC beforehand.
Call of Duty WWII world wide reveal at 1:00 EST
You will have to tell me about it since I can't watch it from here.
If anyone is available to post a live stream from somewhere on the site please go ahead...
Today of all days is Moricerevek's Day
HoC already celebrated but there is some kind of official recognition today. Congrats to Moricerevek, condolences to his partner.
P.S.- although we all knew Moricerevek would make a good wife someday.
Too busy Eastering* to post this yesterday
- Live the untold Star Wars story of Iden, an elite Stormtrooper, in an original single-player story. Battle on land and in space in an expanded multiplayer experience with iconic heroes and villains, thrilling space battles, and a deep progression and customization system.
* by Eastering I mean watching hockey.
...and it's really boring.
For now anyway. Hopefully things will pickup once the full length trailer comes out tomorrow.
Okay, fine. Technically it does have an option to sign up for Star Wars Newsletter.
Via VG 24/7.
Updates, patches, and fixes! Oh my!
I may have to commit to the Season Pass soon...
- First Season of Live Season Challenges will be live on Tuesday, April 18th. The challenges and their requirements will be accessible from the game menu once the player is in-game.
- Fixed a bug where the GPS would display the route for \"El Emisario\" instead of \"Special Transport\"
- Fixed \"The Chemist\" teleporting when escaping in certain situations
- Reload prompt no longer appears when accessing the command wheel
- Fixed \"Marcus Jensen\" mission not updating for the client while in 2-players coop
- Fixed an infinite XP exploit in extract missions
- Fixed a bug where the VIP wouldn't appear in the truck when replaying \"Death Truck\"
- Fixed a bug where \"Target too far\" would stay on screen in \"The Mole\" mission after locating the Unidad captain
- Fixed missions NPC not spawning if the player leaves and return to the area in \"The mule doctors\"
- Fixed a bug where El Cerebro's Assistant would not get into the car after failing the mission in \"El Cerebro\"
- Fixed Bowman's call not triggering if the player fast travel during Pac Katari's call
- Fixed the journalist not exiting the car if another player completes the \"Free the journalist\" objective in \"The journalist\"
Just in time for this week's Sega Nite!
First Black Ops. Then World at War. Now Black Ops II. What's next? Black Ops 3?
You know what this means.
Yup. More Zombies!!!!
Fortunately this order wasn't for me...
...and it was only two weeks late.
Too be fair this is most likely Canada Post's fault.
However, my original purchase of this order was February 11th. The product was released March 7th. It shipped March 23rd (two weeks after). It arrived on the 28th.